Software Test Automation and TTCN-3 Workshop in Bangalore 29th-30th March
Elvior test automation experts Andrus Lehtmets and Andres Kull gave a two-day workshop on software test automation and TTCN-3 in Bangalore 29th-30th March 2012. The workshop was done in cooperation with the Edista Testing Institute.
The workshop's target audience included:
• Test Engineers
• System Engineers and Designers
• Project Managers responsible for Testing and Development
The target of the workshop was to:
• Understand TTCN-3 and review the code
• Develop TTCN-3 tests on your own
• Become aware of TTCN-3 technology and know areas where TTCN-3 is applicable
• Track and report defects based on the risk test strategy.
• Understand and develop automated testing environments on your own
• Execute test cases and analyse results (TTCN-3 logs)
What we saw outside of the classroom in Bangalore
|Our students were extremely diligent to learn TTCN-3|
Develop your system as simple as possible. Then there is less to test.
This manual sewing machine is very reliable. It never requires reset.
|A hard-working taxi driver tells us about his life.|